Wednesday, November 18, 2020

My future job

 Hi, When I was little, I dreamed of being many things that I saw on TV as a doctor inspired by Black Jack or I also wanted to be a detective for "Escuela de detectives". But when I was finishing school, I thought that because I liked math and dirty money, I could be happy studying engineering but no, because where I see myself in the future is working as an architect

I would like to have a serious work in an office being an architect and at night I want to work doing Stand Up Comedy. I do comedy in bars or parks when university doesn't exhaust me, that's why I hope that when I finally finish studying, I can have more time for it.

I have expectations about travel to learn about history and the architecture of different countries that I will visit in some future and bring that knowledge to Chile and can realize worthy households for the people

I hope to be a “shishigang”, I mean a person who have a lot of money, but I met some architectures who say they don´t make much money but I don´t believe them   

I would like to do a major after college but not immediately because I feel very tired right now and I need a rest then finish my career.


1 comment:

  1. ohh I loved "Detective School" and Black Jack, very good series👌. I hope you can be "shishigang" 🤣👍

    ReplyDelete