Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Why did you choose your career?


Hi today I’m going to talk about why I did choose study architecture. First of all I have always liked mathematics a lot and that's why I thought I would like to study engineering, but one day after finishing some classes I found a ex classmate and she ask me if I was studying architecture because when I was little I used to be a fan of legos and of drawing houses. All this made me question my decision to study engineering and as soon as I got home I looked for information and decided to study architecture. The next year, I entered to Universidad de Chile where I met many wonderful people who have become my friends and thanks to them the stady at the university become much more friendly and less complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment