Wednesday, June 10, 2020

My favourite piece of technology


Hi, personally I have always been related to technology, since I was little in my house, they used to ask me for help with cell phones, television, etc. From what I learned through experience and curiosity about these objects. I think that the computer and the cell phone have been with me forever, but without a doubt the one that consumed me the most in my school days was the computer, since I used to play many games such as League of Legends, Minecraft, The sims, among others. Currently in my first year of architecture I did not use the computer much, but rather I could do all the things from the cell phone because what I had to do more was organize with my classmates and make models, but in this year I have had to use the computer as never in my life, as online classes warrant. I hope I am not more blind than I was before and at some point, give my eyes a rest.

6 comments:

  1. I love sims, they're my favorite haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my eyes need a break from the screens too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, ´the sims´ always in my heart lol.
    My eyes have already suffered the consequences of the computer, now I have to wear glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rina, do you currently play LOL? I'm not good at playing LOL they always kill me and I get nervous

    ReplyDelete